Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Stop and Think

I had this brilliant idea today for an incredibly witty, humorous post about writing a resume for all the single ladies to look at and see if it's a match made in heaven. I've decided though, I might need a few more weeks to bring myself to it. Eventually though. But here is a little food for thought to think about the next couple days. First off, how many minutes are in a day? In a week? In a year? 1,440 minutes in a day, 10,080 minutes in a week, and 524,160 minutes in an entire year!!! I understand that our lives are packed with appointments, dates, and deadlines. I'm in college. Trust me, I know. I'm going to post this 15 minute video for anyone to watch. I ask that if you are not ultra-religious that you will still take 15 minutes out of the 1,440 each day gives you to watch. If it pleases you than watch it for intellectual reasons. With these simple 15 minutes, you can see the true meaning behind Christianity. The real picture of what the church should be like. Not the image that culture creates for the Church. I really hope that you'll spend the simple 15 minutes it will take to watch a video that could possibly change a life, or at least educate you on the "real" meaning of Christianity. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. You should read the book that accompanies this video. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually am going to read it eventually. I'm reading Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer right now. So when I'm finished with this book I'll read Crazy Love.

    ReplyDelete