Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Final Stretch

Yep. It's finals again. I don't need a long, witty post to convince you of the overwhelming stress that comes along with this last week. I've got 5 exams next week and I've got to score about a 90% on all of them if I want an A in the class. Unfortunately, I'm really struggling to find motivation to start studying. I'm just not myself! I've spent hours watching baseball, playing Bejeweled 2, and looking up hilarious YouTube videos. On the eve of the most daunting finals week of my college career, I just can't seem to pull it together. I will get going though. Starting... now. Ok... now. Now?


By the way, If you don't see me on face book than it might be because I always remember how frustrating it is getting on and seeing how all my friends are finished with finals a week before me. I really don't want to hear how wonderful and relaxing your summer is back home when I'm busy studying the resonance structures of organic chemical compounds, effective nuclear charges of particular atoms, and deriving the quantum angular momentum of the various quantized orbital levels of an electron.

No I did not make those words up. I know I posted this video during my last "Finals" post, but I watch it every semester around finals:



See you on the flip side.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment